Wednesday, February 17, 2010

February - Yes Folks February isnt over and I am making a blog entry!!! OMG!!!

So I took that Pet Photography Class I was telling you about last month. It was terriffic!!! I got home and the very next day borrowed these doggies from a friend. BEAUTIFUL dogs - VERY energetic!!! It went very well and a learned a TON!! Want to see thier slideshow?



Faith and her friend Alyssa - (my dog handlers)

So how did the boudior pictures go? FABULOUS!!!! I really cant show you images, becuase they are private, but here are a couple !



Sweet little ones. PSSSSST! Here is a secret! They weren't really laying next to each other at the same time (not happiliy anyway!) Thank goodness for photoshop!

Little one was already in for her shoot a few weeks back, but grandma wanted window pictures. Our window is pretty popular. It gets requested alot. Isn't she sweet!!!!?

I did Valories pictures when she was born. She is Sarahs age now!!!!

Ron is a friend of my husbands from church He and his wife are a huge blessing to all of us. He is a musician and has partnered with Vicki(see her below) to travel and minister through music. They are named "Diamonds and Denim" ! Here is the webpage.

Wow is he a cutie or what???? Hudson was so sweet. Gosh arent they all? Loved getting pictures for the siblings (who were in school during the shoot) and I cant wait to get the whole family togeather for the next shoot. Here's his slideshow.





Yup its that time of year again. Father Daughter dance through Parks and Rec. We had so much fun. Over the years its grown and grown to the point where we are at two locations for two nights in a row. My team did a terriffic job and got fabulous shots of each daddy and kid and lots and lots of candids. Go here to view all the pictures (no slideshow) .


I have known this family for a long time. Relatives of friends, you know that kind of thing. This little boy is like none other though, so unique. He has this incredible joy and wonder in his face. Its really quite extraordinary. I think he gets it from mommy , not dad. LOL Watch his slideshow too. Its cool.





Loved the maternity, loved the newborn - darn it here is another one that is GROWING TOO FAST!!! Watch the slideshow - you'll love it.

No comments: