Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Same Camera, Less Chaos

Whew.  It's been awhile since I've shuffled through these pages.  But, after a couple years, I've decided it is time to dust the cobwebs from the corners of this blog and dig back in.  Hopefully, with a tad more consistency this time.

Life moves at such a rapid pace, which only serves to remind me why I do what I do.  Without the images and memories captured in time, we often forget to savor or look back and reminisce over those special moments.

To be certain, the past couple years have been full of wonderful moments.  Raising five fabulous kids and continuing to build the best business I can keeps me running, but I wouldn't change a thing.  I now have two kiddos in high school and have taken on the challenge of homeschooling both - one of them is even driving now!  Another of mine has entered middle school and my youngest two are soaring their way through elementary.

We're still here and we're still the same Abundant Moments Photography.  We've been blessed with multiple assistants in and out of our studio, helping us and lightening our load.  Every turn in life is another adventure but I'm excited to see that things are constantly coming together in a more beautiful design than I could picture myself.

So, we're back to our blog!  Though we never truly went away.  We're constantly available and updating on Facebook, so if you haven't had the chance to stop by our Facebook page and like us, please swing by and visit! But here's to hopes of future blogging consistency, a little less chaos, and lots more great moments.

No comments: