Sunday, February 9, 2014

We are BACK!!! 

Im going to try and post daily to my blog - so here we go.  It was a busy weekend, and though I am thrilled with business being busy during my normally slow season, I am a bit overwhelmed with kids and business mixed.

So heres whats going on... I FINALLY got my Wedding website updated.  And we printed new price lists.  PROBLEM - I cant spell.  So there were 14 gramatical or spelling errors!!! Its okay I only printed 1000.  YUP 1000.  If you want a copy, let me know, I corrected the errors and will email you one.  But PLEASE go check out my updated site!
Above is a sample of one of the new images from last seasons weddings.  

What else? Well we have shot alot of newborns lately and this little gal is one of my faves - what a beautiful collage grandma purchased!  These collages measure 10x20 and come mounted.  Pick all your favorite images! 


I just have to show you a picture of this little angel.  Jackson has been a client for years.  Him and sis are an absolute delight!  Mom will tell you they are busy little kiddos - and they are - but so happy and sweet and every time they come and see me it brightens my day - and doesnt he look fantastic in his glasses?  These pictures were toward the beginning of the shoot, then we had to photoshop a bruise off his forehead from the tumble he took from falling off a chair.  LOL.  He's a monkey.  Arent ALL four year old boys?  Wanna see a shoot of him and sis around christmas? Check it out here.

Whats especially extrodinary about this senior is not his good looks (though he is quite handsome) or his fantastic sneaker collection (really quite impressive), but his incredible kind spirit.  I really enjoyed the time we spent togeather on our three shoots. Im actually quite sad we arent doing more! He is exceptionally polite and very thoughful.  I had the pleasure of meeting his best bud, girlfriend, sisters and mom and most definately know both where he gets it from (good job mom!) and how he effects those around him.  Hes just a treat to spend time with!  Take a peek at some of the pictures here.
Those of you who know me know I like the babies young - I call them "FRESH". I prefer to take thier pictures in the first week of birth. Well this little gal was only a few hours old!! She didnt even get her bath yet.  There is something SO precious, so incredible about a new life.  And what a privledge to be a part of it! 






No comments: