Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Some fabulous customers from September

Unity is a beautiful place to do family pictures - especially when there are some furry friends in the family!

Brooke - what can I say about Brooke? Every once in a while a radiant soul comes my way - I am so blessed to be able to photograph her! You saw her outdoor shoot earlier in the blog, her indoor shoot was fabulous as well.

I am blessed to be able to shoot at The Patricia Stevens Modeling agency once per month. This month it was warm and sunny and the perfect day to take the models outside for some fun shots.



When I shot the bands Disciple, Everlyn, Stellar Kart and Kutless in March, I made a connection with the promoter who invited me to come and take pictures when Seventh Day Slumber Came to Town. Here are some pictures of them and the other bands that played that night - Fight the Fade, Shatter Me and Tripleshift.











This little guy has been coming to me since he was born - such a poser!

And look at his brother! Hummm... the cheeseball behavior must be genetic!!! So photogenic too.
What a fun maternity shoot, and a lovely couple - I cant wait for you to all see thier little guy!

No comments: